at lutherock in newland, NC
Prepare Camp Lutherock for the Summer Program
Thursday, April 16 – Saturday, April 18
We are looking for dedicated, hardworking, camp loving, skilled volunteers to help get Camp Lutherock ready for an amazing summer!
- 6:00 PM Thursday, April 16th Volunteers arrive
- 8:00 PM Volunteers Welcome & Greeting with Work Assignments for the weekend.
- Friday morning April 17th: Breakfast and get to work
- Work all day Friday with a break for lunch
- Friday Night: Campfire with S’MORES
- Saturday morning April 18th: Breakfast and back to work
- Work for as long as you can on Saturday and lunch provide
TYPE OF WORK: Putting up platform tents, clearing trails, pressure washing, mulching, wood splitting, assembling bunk beds, platform tent maintenance, tent village clean up, cleaning Founders Lodge & cabins, staining the ropes courses and other repairs that may arise this winter/spring.
AGES: Volunteers may be in high school or older, but anyone under 18 needs an adult chaperone.
CAN YOU COOK? We need a volunteer or group to agree to coordinate and provide food for the weekend. Please note this on the registration form if you will serve as our cook.
CAN YOU BRING FOOD? We are looking for groups to utilize Thrivent cards or other funds to provide food and other necessary items for the weekend. If you have funds available, please note that on the registration form and we will coordinate with you and the other individuals/groups.
CAN YOU BRING TOOLS? Do you have tools and the skills to use them? Shovels, cleaning supplies, etc. Please let us know on the registration form.
SPACE LIMITED: Space is limited to 40, so please register as soon as you can. We will close registration once we have reached our capacity.
WHO SHOULD COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM: